Friday, June 06, 2008

The Gossip Behind Gossip Girl


Song of the Moment: Young Folks by Peter Bjorn and John

All my friends know that I’ve become a sucker for Gossip Girl. So I’ll keep this a short post and let the picture speak for itself.


Source: New York Magazine

Oh and I just have to quote my New Yorker sister, who’s just as much of a GG addict as I am, but knows a few goofs in the series:

“I have to say though that their interpretation of the "Upper east siders" is very extreme (Seriously? How can a 17 year old get away with martinis and cosmos in this town?), and the distance between Brooklyn (where Dan Humphrey, the supposed "poor" guy who studies at St. Jude's and lives in a fancy loft possibly worth at least $1MM!) and UES is not 10 minutes y'all! It's about an hour by train if you live on 93rd and 5th! Plus, the Plaza Hotel (where the Van Der Woodsens live) is not in UES! It's in Midtown, duh! I walk by it all the time! Sorry, I can go on and on about this -- but I still love 'em, nonetheless.”

Love it!





2 comments:

Defiant Princess said...

nice quickie post ;)
I love GG too!
Soo much <3

Unknown said...

Nice post...Its really very interesting to read....Also, the pictures in this post are very enjoyable to us...Thank you for sharing with us.....



teams