Wednesday, June 04, 2008

Erratum SIX Years Delayed!

Song of the Moment: Apologize by OneRepublic (featuring Timbaland)

For some reason, I found myself looking through my HIGHSCHOOL yearbook this evening and just discovered that we overlooked a typographical error on the book cover! Gaaaah! Why didn’t we notice that at all?

“Makeovers that Didn’t Require the Kit, Just the Fun of YOUR Years.”


YOUR should be FOUR (referring to FOUR years in high school), just in case you also missed that and didn’t twitch at the sight of that phrase.

Have you ever had a boo-boo from years ago that you just recently realized? Perhaps you suddenly understood why those words you said were hurtful. Perhaps you suddenly realized that what you did caused so much pain. Perhaps your eyes were opened to reckless, fun things you used to do but now they just seem juvenile and uncool. Would you apologize?


*Cue Apologize by OneRepublic* (Sorry just had to. Hehehe.)

But seriously, I think I would. I would apologize. I apologize. I think an apology, or anything for that matter, is better said late than brought to the grave and never resolved.

No comments: