Sunday, December 11, 2005

opening credits

I was not always too keen about creating personal blogs. For a time, it was an adamant protest against the act of parading one's life experiences, considering the ironic privacy I have become so comfortable with.

Until today happened in its most informal tragedy, when I was faced with the reality of impending crossroads.

I cannot really explain what brought me here. But I am here, finally being candid and open to the world once more about the vast complications I harbor within me. Perhaps, it comes with age. Or with the need to ventilate. Or with the increasing conceit. Or with nostalgia of personal websites. Or simply with the unexplainable call of moment.

One thing is certain. I suppose this venture is in fact a way to remain grounded with the creative person that have slowly withered away over the years. I will attempt to salvage the literature lover that I am once more. One day at a time.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh cool, you finally have a blog! :) you read mine and i'll read yours. =P

Anonymous said...

yep, may blog ka na! i missed your written work..wala lang.

welcome to the blogging community!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.