Sunday, June 18, 2006

The Fray and Perspectives

*Select Verses*

All At Once
(Lyrics)
Maybe you want her maybe you need her
Maybe you started to compare to someone not there
Maybe you want it maybe you need it,
Maybe it's all you're running from,
Perfection will not come

And all at once the crowd begins to sing
Sometimes
We'd never know what's wrong without the pain
Sometimes the hardest thing and the right thing are the same

How To Save A Life (Lyrics)
Where did I go wrong, I lost a friend
Somewhere along in the bitterness
And I would have stayed up with you all night
Had I known how to save a life

Heaven Forbid (Lyrics)
Heaven forbid you end up alone and don't know why
Hold on tight wait for tomorrow, you'll be alright

It feels good. Is that reason enough for you.
It feels good. Is that reason enough for you.

Oceans (Lyrics)
Figure since I'm so far gone, oceans away, I can lay my saber down today.
I miss the words. I love the words, you did not say.
I miss the kiss you never gave away.

There goes the sun, oceans away
And days die young when you're gone and you're gone
There goes the sun, oceans away
And leaves the day for someone else

No comments: