Sunday, July 16, 2006

the dog outlet

I need an outlet. Since a Someone is not advisable at the moment, I'm thinking of a Something I can pour my attention to (read: loving affection).

Therefore, I decided to adopt my sister's neglected Jack Russell Terrier named Russia. I've never had a dog before, so I am pretty new on this subject. (The closest I had for a pet were two turtles. Come on, talk about being affectionate.) Plus, this pretty dog's a tough one to train because she has a dominating personality and she is so NOT a puppy.

But I know this dog's intelligent and I'm hoping she'll be a lot different than any of the dogs that came before. I hope this works. Hehe.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

dog? yes? :) hope you can show a picture of the dog next time, hehe :)

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.